ExCyte Review & Community Guidelines
Guidelines for ExCyte Review participation.
ExCyte Reviews provides various features for engaging other users and sharing authentic feedback about products and services – positive or negative. These Community Guidelines help you use Community features, including Customer Reviews and Customer Profile pages.
We take the integrity of the Community seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to create Reviews or access ExCyte content. If we determine that an email address and/or IP address has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, your access to the Reviews page and ExCyte content may be withheld or permanently forfeited. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us at [email protected] We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions. Once an investigation is triggered, it may take up to 30 days to resolve.
By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to our Terms & Condition and to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to ExCyte and actions you take (such as linking or disliking a Review) when using Community features. These Guidelines also apply to your interactions with other members of the Community.
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to flow cytometry users. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
ExCyte values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, don’t use obscenities or profanity, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Don’t post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
- You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
In order to preserve the integrity of Community content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your (or your relative’s, close friend’s, business associate’s, or employer’s) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your competitors’ products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
Don’t post content or interact with other members of the Community in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Don’t post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating, threatening, or joking about physical or financial harm to yourself or others, including terrorism.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
- Content posted intentionally as sarcasm as it relates to self-harm or harm to others.
- Content that encourages or supports the dangerous misuse of a product
The following guidelines apply to Customer Reviews in addition to the other guidelines given above:
- If your Review is removed or rejected because it does not comply with our guidelines concerning promotional content, you may not resubmit a review on the same product, even if the resubmitted review includes different content.
- Customers in the same household may not post multiple reviews of the same product.
- We may restrict the ability to submit a review when we detect unusual reviewing behavior, or to maintain the best possible shopping experience.
For Reviews, you can report possible violations of these Guidelines by emailing [email protected]